Romantic Paris Day Trip with Louvre & Lunch at Le Bistro Parisien Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- The Louvre Museum is currently closed. We will therefore visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
- Restaurant 58 is closed for refurbishment from 1 September 2019 until Spring 2020. You will be dining at Le Bistro Parisien (located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower) instead.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- *The Louvre does not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
Journey to Paris
Our Golden Tours representative will meet you at chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), where you’ll receive a welcome pack in exchange for your voucher.
Panoramic Paris Tour
Our expert guide will take you on a fascinating tour of the world’s most romantic city. You’ll see Parisian gems including the Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero and many more.
Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Paris from the second floor followed by a three course meal at the world famous Eiffel Tower. (If the restaurant is closed, we still include entrance to the Eiffel Tower and enjoy lunch on Bateaux Parisiens). Click here to view a sample menu
From 1st September to Spring 2020
Enjoy free admission to the Louvre Museum, where you can admire the enigmatic smile of the Mona Lisa and marvel at thousands of other precious artworks. (On Tuesday the Louvre is closed and you will be given a ticket to Musée d’Orsay instead).
Your guide will escort you back to the Gare du Nord. Your departure time from Paris is 8:13pm, arriving back in London at 9:39pm.
Standard Premier (optional extra) includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Entry to the Louvre museum
- Entry to Eiffel Tower (2nd Floor)
- Sumptuous three course meal on Eiffel Tower
- Free map of Paris
- Standard Premier (optional extra) includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat
November to February: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Daily: (except Sunday)
Meeting Point: Chop’d Cafe, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Meeting Time: 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), please arrive at least 10 minutes before the time stated
Departure Point: St.Pancras International Station
Monday to Friday:
Check In: 06:00am
Departure From London: 07:01am
Return To London: 20:13pm
Check In: 05:30am
Departure From London: 06:18am
Return To London: 20:13pm
On certain days, there will be slight changes to Eurostar departure times. Please see below in case these changes affect your inbound or outbound travel.