SEA LIFE London Aquarium Advance Ticket with Behind the Scenes Tour
What's Included in the tour
- Entrance to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Behind the scenes tour
- Live guide
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and drink
- This is a standard entry ticket.
- Present this e-ticket to the Sealife team at the VIP experience entrance 30 minutes before your time slot.
DescriptionThere’s a lot going on beneath the surface at SEA LIFE London and now you can team up with their expert aquarist guides to go deep behind the scenes and discover how they care for over 600 marine and fresh-water species.
You’ll have privileged access to the working areas usually closed to the public where you can learn about SEA LIFE extensive breeding, research and conservation programmes and see how the fish food is prepared!
Join one of our Behind the Scenes Tours to dip into areas normally out-of-bounds to the public and team up with specialist aquarists to learn more about our aquarium and the creatures who live here!
After your Behind the Scenes Tour continue the underwater adventure journeying from the depths of the pacific all the way through to the ice of Antarctica. Glide alongside our turtles and waddle with our Gentoo penguins before preparing to brave our brand new Rainforest Adventure. Home to the curious, quirky and creepy crawly creatures of the Amazon, you can snap up the chance to meet our western crocs, and feast your eyes upon our piranhas feeding frenzy… Just try not to blink, or you’ll miss it! So prepare for a world of glittering scales, humongous tentacles and razor-sharp teeth. A world of gliding and pinching and snapping. And get ready to come face-to-fin with some of the strangest creatures you’ll ever meet.
- Tickets include entry to SEA LIFE London plus the Behind the Scenes Tour.
- Discover how SEA LIFE cares for marine and fresh-water species
- Privileged access to the working areas usually closed to the public
- Team up with expert aquarist guides to go deep behind the scenes where you can learn about their extensive breeding, research and conservation programmes and see how the fish food is prepared!
Mon-Fri & Sunday : 10am to 5pm (last entry)
Sat: 9:30am-6pm (Last Entry)
Extended Opening times: 9:30am-6pm (Last Entry)
- 16 Feb to 24 Feb
- 06 Apr to 21 Apr
- May Bank holiday (6 May)
- 25 May to 2 June
- 24 Jul to 31 Aug
- 19 Oct to 02 Nov
- 27 Dec to 30 Dec
- 24 December: 9:30am to 3pm (last entry)
- 25 December: Closed
- 31 December: 10am to 2pm (last entry)
- The Attraction will close 1 hour after last entry