Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours Tickets en Data
- Laatste tickets
- Beperkte beschikbaarheid
- The Globe is a working theatre. The tour may close occasionally for rehearsals, performances, and events which may not be listed on this website.
- Please view the latest opening and closing times in the Schedule tab.
- Students will be required to show a valid Student ID on arrival, this will have to be in the form of a student card, school library card, etc. - otherwise you may be asked to pay the difference between student rate and the standard adult rate.
- There is no access to the theatre during matinee performances.
- Tours begin every 30 minutes during opening hours.
- Tours are in English and last approximately 40 minutes.
- Information sheets are available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian and simplified Chinese.
- During the Theatre Season there are no guided tours in the afternoon.
- Rehearsals will also take place throughout the year. Please note that access to the Globe Theatre may be restricted.
Shakespeare's Globe, 21 New Globe Walk, Bankside, London SE1 9DT
Nearest Train Station: Blackfriars or London Bridge (10 minute walk)
Nearest Underground: Blackfriars, Mansion House, London Bridge (10 minute walk) Southwark & St Paul's (15 minute walk)
Bus Routes: 11, 15, 17, 23, 26, 76
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Shakespeare’s Globe is a faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse first built in 1599, where Shakespeare worked and for which he wrote many of his greatest plays. The reconstructed Globe opened in 1997.
Exhibition & Theatre Tour
Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition & Theatre Tour is the world's largest visitor experience devoted to Shakespeare and the London in which he lived and worked. Based under the Globe Theatre, the engaging and informative Exhibition explores the remarkable story of the Globe, and brings Shakespeare's world to life using a range of interactive displays and live demonstrations. Find out about extravagant Elizabethan costumes, musical instruments and how they were used. A visit to the Exhibition includes a 30-minute guided tour of the Globe Theatre. Our expert guide-storytellers provide fascinating tours of the auditorium, vividly recreating colourful stories of the 1599 Globe and the reconstruction process in the 1990s and how the ‘wooden O’ works today as an imaginative and experimental space.
- A fascinating guided tour inside this iconic theatre
- The exhibition explores the life of Shakespeare - the London where he lived and the theatre for which he wrote
- Discover the story of its reconstruction and get an exciting insight into the working life of the Globe today
- All-day access to the exhibition
- 40-minute tour in English
- Information sheets available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian and simplified Chinese
Globe Theatre Tours Opening Times
Tours depart every 30 minute during these times:
Click here to open calendar
Closed: 24th, 25th & 26th December