Shakespeare's Stratford and the Cotswolds with Free Lunch Pack
What's Included in the tour
- Entry to Shakespeare’s birthplace
- Entry to Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens
- Entry to Shakespeare's Schoolroom
- Photo stops at Bourton-on-the-Water and Bibury
- Free Lunch Pack
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
What's Excluded in the tour
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
ScheduleApril to November
April to November: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
December to March: Thursday & Saturday
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Kensington and Victoria areas - subject to traffic conditions
DescriptionSee some of the most beautiful spots in the UK on this excellent tour of Shakespeare’s birthplace Stratford-upon-Avon and an official Area of Outstanding Beauty, the Cotswolds. An expert guide leads the way, regaling you with stories and interesting facts about the rich history of these beautiful places.
The home town of legendary playwright William Shakespeare is the first stop on this day trip. Filled with history, pay a visit to the place the famous Bard was born - a quaint, unassuming half-timbered house. Learn amazing stories and quirks of Elizabethan living from your expert guide.
Next stop is a visit to Shakespeare’s bride Anne Hathaway’s cottage and gardens. This beautiful little thatched farmhouse is the place where the Bard courted his bride and still to this day holds items or original furniture, including the Hathaway bed.
Visit what is often agreed to be one of the most beautiful areas in the whole of the UK. Quaint villages and breathtaking scenery, the Cotswolds looks like it jumped off the pages of a storybook. The tour makes photo stops at three stunning Cotswolds villages: Bourton-on-the-Water, also known as ‘Little Venice’ due to its low bridges and stone banks, Burford which features an ornate medieval bridge and Bibury, a town once described by William Morris as ‘the most beautiful village in England’.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
After a wonderful day of sightseeing, arrive back to London at the approximate time of 7:30pm.
- Explore the rich history and stunning beauty of Shakespeare’s home town
- Visit the half-timbered house where Shakespeare was born
- See Anne Hathaway’s cottage and garden
- Experience an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Cotswolds
- Free Lunch Pack
- Stop at three quaint towns – Bibury, Bourton-on-the-Water and Burford
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Tour Operates in : Thursday & in : Tuesday & Saturday