Simply Stonehenge Tour - Morning
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
Whats Included in the tour
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish - subject to availability)
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
- Additional refreshments
- During exceptionally busy periods, Stonehenge might not be able to provide audio guides on the day.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- This tour is unescorted.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without WI-FI may be used.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure.
Departing from Central London, your driver will take you straight to Stonehenge for an extended visit. Upon arrival audio guides are available in different languages.Stonehenge
Wander around the world heritage site and be captivated by the unique rock formation! Situated on Salisbury Plain, 40 ton rocks stand alone since their arrival 5,000 years ago. An abundance of theories surround Stonehenge; from the belief it is a religious temple to an astronomical clock and even a Bronze Age burial ground! Decide for yourself whilst discovering the history behind this mysterious monument.
This tour is unescorted.
This tour finishes at approximately 2:30pm ináVictoria or Gloucester Road (Kensington)
- Enjoy an extended visit to the world-famous Stonehenge
- Come up close to the 5,000 year old Stone Circle
- Discover more about this fascinating landmark with a multilingual audio guide
- Capture the essence of Stonehenge’s history by exploring the interactive Visitor Centre
- Relax with return transportation on a luxury coach
Days of departure: Daily
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return time: approximately 2:30pm in Victoria or Gloucester Road (Kensington) - subject to traffic conditions