Simply Stonehenge Tour - Morning Tickets und Daten
Whats Included in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- During exceptionally busy periods, Stonehenge might not be able to provide audio guides on the day.
- You must show the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- This tour is unescorted.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without WI-FI may be used.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Show your given wristband to get the discount
Departing from Central London, your driver will take you straight to Stonehenge for an extended visit.Stonehenge
Wander around the world heritage site and be captivated by the unique rock formation! Situated on Salisbury Plain, 40 ton rocks stand alone since their arrival 5,000 years ago. An abundance of theories surround Stonehenge; from the belief it is a religious temple to an astronomical clock and even a Bronze Age burial ground! Decide for yourself whilst discovering the history behind this mysterious monument.
This tour is unescorted.
- Enjoy an extended visit to the world-famous Stonehenge
- Come up close to the 5,000 year old Stone Circle
- Capture the essence of Stonehenge’s history by exploring the interactive Visitor Centre
- Relax with return transportation on a luxury coach
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
Days of departure: Daily
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return time: approximately 2:30pm in Victoria or Gloucester Road (Kensington) – subject to traffic conditions