Small Group Tour to Oxford, Stratford & Cotswolds with Entries Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- *During busy periods, alternative transportation without Wi-Fi may be used
- Golden Tours reserves the right to amend the itinerary during the year
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Walking tour of Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
The home town of legendary playwright William Shakespeare is the first stop on this day trip. Filled with history, pay a visit to the place the famous Bard was born - a quaint, unassuming half-timbered house. Learn amazing stories and quirks of Elizabethan living from your expert guide.
We will drive through the Cotswolds, a charming blend of breathtaking natural beauty, bustling market towns and sleepy villages.
- Enjoy an extra special experience with this small group tour
- Embark on a fascinating walking tour of Oxford with a tour of the Bodleian Library
- Explore Shakespeare’s Birthplace and soak in sights of the Cotswolds
- Return transportation included
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
Return (approx.): 6:00pm
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre, Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Due to a legal working hour’s restriction for drivers, if your tour arrives back into London after 7:45pm, you will be dropped off at Gloucester Road Underground Station, not Victoria. Your driver will drop you off within a couple of minutes’ walk to Gloucester Road Underground Station. Gloucester Road is in Zone 1 and is three stops on the Circle or District Lines to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, where it is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030