Stonehenge and Bath Tour with Roman Baths Entry Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
Whats Included in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2022. Show your given wristband to get the discount
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
Roman Baths and Pump Rooms
No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain's only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch-lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath's healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo-classical salon.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Free Walking Tour
The perfect accompaniment to a London visit is a free walking tour. Fun, informative and a brilliant way to explore the city, with plenty of time to wander around the famous sights, buildings and hotspots loved by the rich and famous. Learn about the Royal family's favourite London haunts or discover where iconic band The Beatles made music and had fun. Your free walking tour can be taken at any time during your stay.
- The Royal Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
- Entry to Roman Baths and the Pump Rooms
- Bath Walking Tour
- Entry to Mysterious Stonehenge
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
Days of departure: Daily
Check-in time: 8:00am
Departure time: 8:30am
Return time: approximately 7:00pm (subject to traffic conditions)
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Due to a legal working hour’s restriction for drivers, if your tour arrives back into London after 7:45pm, you will be dropped off at Gloucester Road Underground Station, not Victoria. Your driver will drop you off within a couple of minutes’ walk to Gloucester Road Underground Station. Gloucester Road is in Zone 1 and is three stops on the Circle or District Lines to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, where it is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.