Stonehenge and Bath Tour Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
Whats Included in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2022. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
The city of Bath is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site and once you visit you’ll certainly see why! The city boasts the famous Roman Baths that inspired its name and some beautiful Georgian architecture. Highlights of the city include the 15th century Bath Abbey and romantic Pulteney Bridge. During your visit to Bath you can learn about the city during a guided walking tour and enjoy ample free time to discover some great city gems.
After lunch, you’ll leave Bath and travel to Stonehenge. Dating back around 5,000 years, Stonehenge’s origins are still a mystery. You will be able to walk around the stones and enjoy perfect photo opportunities from 360 degrees! Make up your own mind about Stonehenge during this visit and discover the fascinating theories behind these sturdy rocks from your guide.
- Visit the Roman City of Bath
- Guided Walking Tour of Bath
- Visit Stonehenge
- Professional Guide
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
Days of Departure: Daily
September 2020 onwards;
Departure and return point: Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Due to a legal working hour’s restriction for drivers, if your tour arrives back into London after 7:45pm, you will be dropped off at Gloucester Road Underground Station, not Victoria. Your driver will drop you off within a couple of minutes’ walk to Gloucester Road Underground Station. Gloucester Road is in Zone 1 and is three stops on the Circle or District Lines to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, where it is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.