Evening Cruise on the Thames Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Once booked, this tour is non-refundable.
- Departure times Tower Pier at 6:30pm (boarding 6:15pm) - Lower Thames Street, London, EC3N 4DT
- Dress code: Smart casual
Sail off into the sunset while the rest of the world goes by. That's the fun of a Sundowner!
For an evening spent relaxing on the river with a nice glass of something fizzy in hand, live music playing in the background and the stunning sights of London passing by take a Sundowner cruise. This has to be one of the best ways to wind up the day - cruising down the Thames with a glass of bubbles in one hand, canapés in the other, you will hear a live performer singing contemporary music: pop, rock, swing and funk, while London's riverside landmarks glide past and the rest of the world rushes home. There's space to unwind and a fully stocked bar with a variety of drinks (soft and otherwise), including Pimms* throughout the summer and early autumn.
- Enjoy a glass of bubbly and canapés while cruising on the Thames.
- Admire the beautiful views of London.
- Relax and forget all the ado’s of the day.
- Wine and drinks service is available throughout the cruise
02 June 2021 – 12 September 2021: Daily (ex. Tues)
16 September 2021 – 30 December 2021: Friday - Sunday
Departure Time: 6.30pm (boarding at 6.15pm)
Return Time: 8.30pm
Departure times: Tower Pier at 6:30pm (boarding 6:15pm) - Tower Pier, Lower Thames Street, London, EC3N 4DT
Return times: Tower Pier at 8:30pm - Tower Pier, Lower Thames Street, London, EC3N 4DT