Thames Clippers - One-day River Roamer
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- 24th December (Christmas Eve): Last RB1 Westbound service departs Woolwich at 8:05pm, the last RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment at 9:01pm. The last RB6 Westbound service will depart Blackfriars at 7:32pm and the last RB6 Eastbound service departs Putney at 8:01pm. The last RB4 service is at 10:00pm from Canary Wharf.
- 31th December (New Year's Eve): Last RB1 Westbound service departs Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 6:45pm, last RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment Pier at 7:41pm. RB1 services will stop calling at London Eye (Waterloo) Pier at 3:19pm. The last RB6 Westbound service will depart Canary Wharf Pier at 6:45pm, and the last RB6 Eastbound service will depart Putney Pier at 7:55pm.
- Ticket offices are open between 10:00am to 6:00pm (Westminster, Embankment, London Bridge City, Tower, Canary Wharf, Greenwich or North Greenwich) but tickets are valid until last boat on either directions.
The fastest fleet on the river - a fleet of hi-speed catamarans which operate daily with departures every 20 minutes from piers including Embankment, London Bridge, Tower, Greenwich, Waterloo, Canary Wharf and The O2, London’s premier concert venue. The luxurious boats include an indoor seating area as well as a covered outdoor area and refreshments are available onboard.
Use your river roamer ticket for unlimited river travel and combine it with one of the riverside attractions such as Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower of London, Tower Bridge Exhibition and much more.
1 Day River Roamer
Unlimited 1 Day River Travel
- The fastest fleet on the Thames
- Departures every 20 minutes from piers including Embankment, London Bridge, Tower, Greenwich, Waterloo, Canary Wharf and The O2, London’s premier concert venue
- Indoor seating area as well as a covered outdoor area
- Refreshments are available onboard
Start Time: 10:00am (please arrive 15 minutes before tour starts)
Finish Time: 11:00pm
Departure points: Westminster, Embankment, Bankside, London Bridge City, Canary Wharf, Greenwich and North Greenwich. After redeeming your ticket you can use any of the 18 piers between Battersea and Woolwich Arsenal.
You must redeem the voucher at the Thames Clipper Ticket Office at your chosen pier before boarding the cruise. The Ticket Office is open from 10am.
Please click here to view time table
25 & 26 December: Closed