Thames Rockets - The Ultimate High Speed Adventure
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
- 50-minute river cruise
- Life jacket
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- E-tickets are accepted.
- Suitable clothing must be worn bearing in mind it is usually cooler on the river compared with the shore.
- Sailing and wet weather gear will be provided.
- Life jackets must be worn at all times. Please note if life jackets are manually inflated and/or damaged with intent, as lead name on this booking you will be charged ú50.00 per jacket.
- Please check with the staff if you have any pre-existing medical condition that may prevent travel. The supplier cannot accept any liability.
- Without exception, expectant mothers are not permitted onboard at any stage of their pregnancy.
- No food or beverages can be consumed on board.
- Please arrive at the boarding point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please be aware if you miss your scheduled departure you will not be eligible for a later booking or refund as seats are reserved on the vessel for the timeslot selected.
- Only in extenuating circumstances will bookings be considered for transfer and where at least a minimum of 48 hours' notice of request is given via email, please note an administrative fee may apply of up to 50%.
This Thames high speed boat trip is wild, fantastic fun for all ages, an extravaganza not to be forgotten and voted by Time Out readers as a 'must do' experience for Londoners and visitors alike. Hear the 880 horsepower engines rev up Rocket style and whoop as you whoosh up to speeds of 30 knots (35mph!). Zoom under the capital's famous bridges and marvel at London's landmarks from your exclusive vantage point. You'll twist and turn through the docklands with a bespoke medley of thrilling classics pumping through the cutting edge on-board sound system.á
All this is courtesy of our award-winning guides, handpicked from the stand-up and acting circuit. Also closet history buffs by nature, their sole purpose is to provide a history lesson like no other.
This trip departs hourly from the London Eye Pier, 7 days a week, all year round. It is suitable for all ages from 4 to 104. This ultimate sightseeing adventure and is great whatever the weather, wet weather kit can be provided for all ages and sizes.
- Speed through London at up to 35 knots
- Award winning comedian guides ensure sparkling highbrow banter
- Music classics are piped through the on board speakers
- Departs hourly from the London Eye Pier
1 March 2020 to 31 October 2020Daily : 10:00am - 6:00pm
1 November 2020 to 28 February 2021
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
1 March 2021 to 31 March 2021
Daily : 10:00am - 6:00pm
All tours are closed on 24, 25, 26, 27, 31 December 2020 and 01 January 2021.
Boarding Gate 1 (One), The London Eye Millennium Pier, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7PB