The Beatles London Walking Tour Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
- Due to the current high volume of protesters in central London, there may be some delays or alterations to your tour.
- This walking tour is free with the purchase of a hop-on hop-off open top bus tour or coach tour. Please collect your free walking tour voucher from a Golden Tours visitor centre (proof of purchase required).
- Please note, we will not visit Abbey Road
- The Beatles walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Entry to any of the attractions
A must for any music fan, a stroll back in time, taking in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. Come and see where John, Paul, George and Ringo met the Rolling Stones and where they recorded “Hey Jude”, as well as the rooftop where they played “Get Back”. Includes visits to Carnaby Street – the heart of Swinging Sixties London.
- A stroll back in time, taking in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London
- Includes visits to Carnaby Street – the heart of Swinging Sixties London
Available until April 2020
Days of Operation: Mon, Wed, Fri and Sunday
Available until May 2020
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure point: GTVC - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Piccadilly Circus