The Clink Prison Museum Tickets and Dates
- The venue is not disabled friendly
- Entrance to The Clink Prison Museum
- A free downloadable photograph
Learn about the raucous, unruly and wicked inhabitants of the prison, ranging from debtors, harlots, heretics, drunkards and even religious adversaries. Horrible histories and terrible tales of crimes and famed prisoners; see archaeological artefacts and handle old-style torture devices that would have been used to torment and punish.
Situated in Southwark, which back in medieval times was a vibrant centre for debauched entertainment, take a self-guided tour around the museum, learn the scandalous truth of the medieval prison and get a photo taken which you can download after your visit.
- Visit the original site of the oldest prison in Britain
- The Clink dates back to 1144 and spanned 600 years
- Hear the tales of the inmates’ torture and misfortune
- See artefacts and handle torture devices of yore
Until further notice, Clink Museum will open from 10am. Closing at 7:30pm (last entry at 7pm).
Times: 10.00am - 7.30pm
Last entry time: 7.00pm
Closed on Christmas Day