The lastminute.com London Eye Advance Fast Track Ticket Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
- All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
- The 4D Cinema Experience is temporarily closed
- Alternately visit at your leisure after your experience.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
- The busiest period at the lastminute.com London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm - please be aware it may take longer than usual to get to your redemption point.
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction Staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket.
The lastminute.com London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
At 135 metres, The lastminute.com London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered wheel, with 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual experience in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes. Night or day, The lastminute.com London Eye offers spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
Since 2000, it has attracted over 34 million visitors and now boasts the first live action, spectacular 4D pre-experience show which offers an exclusive multi-sensory experience.
The London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to The Eye and her father takes her for an experience; finally she has an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of The Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to an experience on The Eye itself.
The London Eye Guide – the official app for the lastminute.com London Eye
Available to download for free, this app has been designed to enhance your experience and give you an alternative 360? view of the London. The London Eye Guide will show you more than the eye can see! Discover the history and fascinating facts behind London’s amazing skyline. Tap on any hotspot you discover to find extra information, reviews and directions, and make this app your must-see checklist for the rest of your time in London! The app is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Mandarin.
Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time! At weekends, during Bank Holidays and during school holidays the lastminute.com London Eye is at its most popular. If you have a fast track ticket, simply go to the fast track entrance at your pre-booked timeslot. Fast Track tickets are ideal for individuals, couples, families and groups who want to make the most of their day.
- At 135 metres tall, The lastminute.com London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered wheel
- Get 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
- Night or day, The lastminute.com London Eye offers spectacular views of London
- You will see many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul ’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- Spectacular 4D pre-experience show which offers an exclusive multi-sensory experience
- Interactive touch screen guide
- Monday to Friday: 11:00am until 6:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am until 8:30pm
Extended Opening Hours:
- April to August: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 18 to 27 October: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 20 to 30 December: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 19, 20, 21 April: 10:00am until 9:30pm
- July and August Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00am until 9:30pm
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed