The lastminute.com London Eye Advance Ticket
Additional InformationPlease Note:
- These tickets are non-refundable
- This is a timed and dated standard entry ticket to the lastminute.com London Eye.
- The busiest period at the lastminute.com London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm - please be aware it may take longer than usual to get to your redemption point.
- Standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue and show their timed and dated tickets.
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket.
The lastminute.com London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train/Underground Station: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
The lastminute.com London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You’ll spot the flag flying if she is. A Standard Ticket Experience on the lastminute.com London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure.
The London Eye 4D
The lastminute.com London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to the lastminute.com London Eye and her visit finally gives her an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of the lastminute.com London Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to the lastminute.com London Eye itself.
Please note: all standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
The London Eye Guide – the official app for the lastminute.com London Eye
Available to download for free, this app has been designed to enhance your experience and give you an alternative 360? view of the London. The London Eye Guide will show you more than the eye can see! Discover the history and fascinating facts behind London’s amazing skyline. Tap on any hotspot you discover to find extra information, reviews and directions, and make this app your must-see checklist for the rest of your time in London! The app is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Mandarin.
- Spot some of London’s famous landmarks including Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- Get 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- Take your time to enjoy all the views on this 30-minute ride
- Immerse yourself in the Eye’s spectacular 4-D experience
- Monday to Friday: 11:00am until 6:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am until 8:30pm
Extended Opening Hours:
- April to August: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 18 to 27 October: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 20 to 30 December: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 19, 20, 21 April: 10:00am until 9:30pm
- July and August Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00am until 9:30pm
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed