The lastminute.com London Eye Standard Ticket (Same day)
Additional InformationPlease note:
- These tickets are non-refundable
- This is a standard entry ticket.
- Please note that the busiest period at the London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction Staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket.
The lastminute.com London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train/Underground Station: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
DescriptionThe lastminute.com London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You’ll spot the flag flying if she is. A Standard Ticket Experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure.
The London Eye 4D
The London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to the London Eye and her visit finally gives her an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of the London Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to the London Eye itself.
Technological Innovation for an Enhanced Experience
Touch screen guides have been designed to enhance your flight as you take in spectacular views from the London Eye. These guides offer a more interactive flight experience as you marvel at the capital’s very finest sights. They are available as part of the standard ticket price. Features include key information on 55 eminent landmarks that can be viewed from the London Eye as well as a 3D view of each attraction, making it come alive before your eyes.
- Get 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
- Night or day, the London Eye offers spectacular views of London
- You will see many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul ’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- 4-D experience
- Monday to Friday: 11:00am until 6:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am until 8:30pm
Extended Opening Hours:
- April to August: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 18 to 27 October: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 20 to 30 December: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 19, 20, 21 April: 10:00am until 9:30pm
- July and August Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00am until 9:30pm
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed