The London Dungeon Standard Ticket (Same day) Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
- These tickets are non-refundable
- Tyrant Boat Ride is temporarily closed
- This is your dated and timed entry ticket
- The Dungeon is not recommended for those of nervous disposition or very young children
- On arrival at The Dungeon, please join the “next show” line at your pre-booked timeslot with your e-ticket
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult
London Dungeon, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Come with us and meet London’s most infamous villains, rogues and rascals including Henry VIII, Guy Fawkes and Jack the Ripper.
With a full cast of 20 brilliant actors in 18 interactive shows, 360 degree sets, special effects and 2 exciting rides, we’ll take you on a unique 90 minute thrill-filled journey through 1000 years of London’s murky past. Now with new scripts, costumes, make-up and a few surprises – we’re London’s must see attraction.
If you’re brave enough, take the plunge and ride the two new state of the art thrill rides! The Tyrant Boat Ride is a fast flowing boat ride, so hold on during the turbulent journey down the dank River Thames towards your execution. Or maybe Drop Dead is more your style – a ride that plunges the rider three storeys in pitch darkness!
Guy Fawkes' Gunpowder Plot
The year is 1605 and Guy Fawkes is revealed as one of the main conspirators in a failed attempt to blow up Parliament. Enter a dark tunnel that winds back beneath the city of London to meet Fawkes himself, one of the world's most infamous plotters, find out what happened to him during his 10 days of torture and see, hear, feel and smell what could have happened had he succeeded on this explosive mission…
End your time in the Dungeon with a visit to a decadent and decidedly dodgy pub – The Tavern. Enjoy a complimentary drink, alcoholic (over 18s only) or non-alcoholic and take a seat in the incredible 360 degree themed set. Patrons will see, hear, feel and smell the drama all around them – no two tables will experience the same thing and guests can stay as long as they like!
- Live actors, shows, rides and interactive special effects
- Enter Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel
- The Tyrant Boat Ride
- Drop Dead: Drop Ride to Doom*
- Enjoy a drink at a spooky Victorian pub – The Tavern
Open Daily:Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun : 10:00am to 5:00pm (last tour)
Thursday: 11:00am to 5:00pm (last tour)
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm (last tour)
Early Closure: 4:00pm (last tour)
Mon-Fri: 7 Jan to 15 Feb
Mon-Fri: 25 Feb to 01 Mar
Mon-Fri: 4 Nov to 20 Dec
Extended Opening Hours: 6:00pm (last tour)
- 04 May to 6 May
- 29 Jun to 23 Jul
- 16 Feb to 23 Feb
- 05 Apr to 22 Apr
- 25 May to 1 Jun
- 24 Jul to 31 Aug
- 19 Oct to 02 Nov
- 21 Dec to 23 Dec
- 27 Dec to 30 Dec
- 25 to 26 Oct
- 31 Oct
- 21st - 23rd December and 27th - 30th December 10am - 6pm
- 24th and 31st December 10am - 3pm
- 26th of December 11am - 5pm
- Closed on Christmas Day
CLOSED: 25 December
- The attraction opens everyday at 10:00am except Thursdays. On Thursdays the attraction opens at 11:00am