The Royal Observatory, Greenwich Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- A valid student card may be requested on arrival if a student ticket has been purchased
- Admission to Royal Observatory
- Stand astride the Prime Meridian Line with one foot in the eastern hemisphere and one in the west.
- Learn about the home of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and the world's earliest public time signals.
- See the Octagon Room, designed by Sir Christopher Wren and one of his best interiors in London.
- Venture inside the huge iconic onion dome to see the Great Equatorial Telescope.
- Enjoy one of the most-loved views of London across Greenwich Royal Park.
Days of Operation: Daily
Opening times: 10:00am until 5:00pm (Last admission is at 4.30pm)
Address: Blackheath Avenue, Greenwich, London SE10 8XJ