The Spirit of London - Full Day Tour Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- The Changing of the Guard may not take place under adverse weather conditions. If this occurs we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Enjoy a whistle stop tour of London’s famous monuments and marvel at the history of London’s modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat. Have your cameras ready for our drive past the spectacular Westminster Abbey.
St. Paul Cathedral
Towering high over the City of London, magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece.
Please note: Due to Sunday church services, there will be no guiding inside the cathedral
Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard
A mass of red tunics, bearskins and Buckingham Palace – an unforgettable experience!
We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
Tower of London and Crown Jewels
During its 1000 year history this impressive fortress has been a Royal Palace, prison, mint and even a zoo! Be dazzled by the Cullinan diamonds and the spectacular Kohi–i–Noor at the Crown Jewels.
ATTACK THE TOWER – Join a Yeoman Warder (‘Beefeater’) for an exclusive and very different view of the famous Tower of London on this guided tour. You will hear the story of the peasants’ revolt and attack on the Tower of 1381, the military cunning used to ensure the safety of the Monarch within, and how the Tower’s very architecture protects it from attack.
River Thames Boat Ride
Setting off from the Tower of London, take to the water on a River Thames boat ride and enjoy a tour of the London sights as you head towards the beautiful Greenwich.
Walking Tour of Greenwich
Explore the quaint beauty of Greenwich on this professionally guided walking tour, covering the iconic tea clipper Cutty Sark and the Old Royal Naval College, designed by Christopher Wren.
After the walking tour, get back on board the River Boat and take in more of the city sights as you sail towards Central London. Choose to alight at either The London Eye or The Shard, both icons of London and very centrally located.
This tour will finish at approximately 5:30pm, when you get off the boat.
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Entry to St. Paul's Cathedral
- See the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Entry to Tower of London
- See the famous Crown Jewels
- Meet the Yeoman Warders
- Take a Sightseeing Thames River Boat Ride
- A Professionally Guided Walking Tour of Greenwich
- Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- No need for printer- E-tickets are accepted on this tour! The hassle-free alternative.
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
- Tour operates in : Monday & Saturday
Days of departure: Daily
Departure point: Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Your tour will finish at the London Eye, located at the end of London’s vibrant South Bank area, a short walk from Waterloo Underground Station and Waterloo Rail Station.