Total London Experience Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- On Sunday due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral
- The Changing of the Guard may not take place under adverse weather conditions. If this occurs we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Enjoy a whistle stop tour of London’s famous monuments and marvel at the history of London’s modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat.
St. Paul’s Cathedral
Towering high over the City of London, magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece and marvel at the beautiful mosaics inside. *On Sundays due to church services, there is no guiding inside the cathedral.
Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard
As iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double–decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not–to–be–missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. *We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
The Tower of London and Crown Jewels
During its 1000 year history this impressive fortress has been a Royal Palace, prison, mint and even a zoo! Be dazzled by the Cullinan diamonds and the spectacular Kohi–i–Noor at the Crown Jewels.
ATTACK THE TOWER – Join a Yeoman Warder (‘Beefeater’) for an exclusive and very different view of the famous Tower of London on this guided tour. You will hear the story of the peasants’ revolt and attack on the Tower of 1381, the military cunning used to ensure the safety of the Monarch within, and how the Tower’s very architecture protects it from attack.
River Thames Boat Ride
Setting off from the Tower of London, take to the water on a River Thames boat ride and enjoy a tour of the London sights as you head towards the beautiful Greenwich.
Walking Tour of Greenwich
Explore the quaint beauty of Greenwich on this professionally guided walking tour, covering the iconic tea clipper Cutty Sark and the Old Royal Naval College, designed by Christopher Wren.
After the walking tour, get back on board the River Boat and take in more of the city sights as you sail towards Central London and the iconic wheel of The London Eye.
The lastminute.com London Eye Experience
End your day with a London Eye experience and enjoy breathtaking views of London in the luxury of your glass capsule.
Your tour will finish at approximately 6:00pm at the London Eye Pier.
- Gray Line “People’s Choice Award” Winning Tour
- Entry to St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Panoramic tour of London
- See the Changing of the Guard
- Entry to Tower of London
- Meet the Yeoman Warders
- See the famous Crown Jewels
- Walking Tour of Greenwich
- Thames River boat ride
- lastminute.com London Eye Experience
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
- Tour operates in : Monday & Saturday
Day of Operations: Daily
Return (approx.): 6:00pm
Departure point: Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Your tour will finish at the London Eye, located at the end of London’s vibrant South Bank area, a short walk from Waterloo Underground Station and Waterloo Rail Station.