Tower Bridge Tickets and Dates
Tower Bridge, Tower Bridge Road, London, SE1 2UP
Nearest Train Station: London Bridge, Fenchurch Street or Tower Gateway DLR
Nearest Underground: Tower Hill or London Bridge
Bus Routes: 15, 42, 78,100, RV1
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Over 100 years ago, the Victorians built a bridge that has become one of London's most famous landmarks. High level walkway were built to allow people to cross the Thames whilst the Bridge was lifted to let tall ships sail past.
Today these Walkway act as viewing galleries, giving visitors the most spectacular views across an ever changing London skyline.
Completed in 1894, Tower Bridge was instantly hailed as a London icon and one of the great engineering marvels of its age. Come inside to explore its history, uncover its secrets and to enjoy stunning views from its high-level Walkway, situated 42 metres above the River Thames.
The Walkway offer fantastic views of many of London's most famous sights, including St Paul's Cathedral, sky-scraping Canary Wharf, maritime Greenwich and The London Eye. Special viewing windows make photography easy.Victorian Engine Rooms house the original steam engines, awesome machines whose immense power once raised the bascules of the bridge. A “virtual bridge lift” shows how the bascules still rise today to let ships pass beneath the Walkway.
- Tower Bridge, in place since 1894
- One of London's most famous iconic landmarks
- Visit the two towers and high-level walkway
- Don’t forget to visit the magnificent Engine Rooms
Tower Bridge Open daily: 09:30 to 18:00 (last admission at 17:00)
- On Sunday 3rd of October Tower Bridge will operating with reduced capacity from 9am to 12:10pm due to the London Marathon taking place.
- On the 3rd Saturday of every month Tower Bridge opens its doors early for those who prefer quieter spaces, such as those with autism, Aspergers and anxiety, as well as their siblings, families and carers. Entry to Tower Bridge is closed between 10:30am to 11:30am
- Tower Bridge is closed between 24 - 26 December and open from 10:00 on 1 January.