Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Platform 9 ¾ and Hogwarts Express
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London has expanded with a new section featuring a recreation of Platform 9 ¾ and the original Hogwarts Express steam engine! This permanent exhibit gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Scenes featuring the working train were shot at the Studios, including the iconic last scene in which a grown up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off to Hogwarts as they leave for school.
NEW! Enter the Forbidden Forest
Opened on 31 March 2017, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter will be able to defy the orders of Professor Dumbledore and enter the Forbidden Forest in an exciting new permanent expansion. Home to Aragog the Acromantula and Buckbeak the Hippogriff, the forest will contain 19 trees each with a diameter of over 12 feet. Visitors will be able to walk beneath the entwined roots and discover how to control the weather within the forest, discovering the same techniques used during filming.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- Enjoy watching the first Harry Potter movie on the journey to and from the studios.
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
- Delve into the Dark Arts: see the Malfoy Manor fireplace and table around which Bellatrix Lestrange, the Malfoy family, the Death Eaters and Voldemort sat plus a 20-foot model of Voldemort’s snake Nagini!
Day of Operation: Daily
This tour runs daily at:
- 9:00am Entrance (departs 7:30am, check-in closes 7:15am)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs 8:00am, check-in closes 7:45am)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs 9:00am, check-in closes 8:45am)
- 12:00am Entrance (departs 10:00am, check-in closes 9:45am)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs 11:00am, check-in closes 10:45am)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs 12:00pm, check-in closes 11:45am)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs 1:00pm, check-in closes 12:45pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs 2:00pm, check-in closes 1:45pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs 3:00pm, check-in closes 2:45pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs 4:00pm, check-in closes 3:45pm)
- 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH (Click here to view map)
- Dorset Square, Bus Stop S on Gloucester Place – near Baker Street Station, off Marylebone Road (Click here to view map or Click here for directions from Baker Street Station)
- 9:00am Entrance (departs studio 12:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 2:00pm)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs studio 1:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 3:00pm)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs studio 2:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 4:00pm)
- 12:00am Entrance (departs studio 3:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 5:00pm)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs studio 4:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 6:00pm)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs studio 5:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 7:00pm)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs studio 6:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 8:00pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs studio 7:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 9:00pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs studio 8:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 10:00pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs studio 9:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx.11:00pm)
- Preferred Partners with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Behind-the-scenes Walking Tour
- Return transportation from Central London
- Stay entertained on board with screens showing the first Harry Potter movie
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall and Diagon Alley
- See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
- Buy a cup of frothy Butterbeer™ now
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a double decker branded bus
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Pickup service
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- We are charging a small fee for infants aged 3 to 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- In order to book the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 7233 7030.
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc. Golden Tours does not take responsibility for adverse side effects.