Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with Return Transportation + 4 hour Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Branded buses are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods.
- Cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before your departure date and time.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
- All customers must visit the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria to collect their tickets for the 4-hour Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour.
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- To book the Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 72337030.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Experience the magic of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. Providing you with return transportation, you will get the maximum amount of time to explore the most famous wizarding world of all!
At the Studio, you will get to adventure through The Great Hall where Harry Potter, Hermione and Ron were chosen for Gryffindor, see Harry's bedroom, discover spells at the Ministry of Magic, step onto Platform 9 ¥ and wander through the Forbidden Forest.
As if that wasn't enough, you'll also get to learn how to ride a broomstick with the green screen experience and after all that hard flying work, whet your appetite by purchasing a mug of delicious Butterbeer at the Backlot Cafe.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange's vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff's Cup, one of Voldemort's many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure.unless the goblins find you first!
On this loop we have an English speaking guide who will show youá all the main Central London sights. See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.á
The Classic Tourá(Red route):
Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London's Museum Quarter. There is multi-lingual audio guide available in 11 languages.á
The Grand Tourá(Orange route):á
This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Routeá(Yellow Route /áGreen route):áfor more information click on the below map.
Operating in the morning and evening, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London and vice versa.
You can join the tour at any of theá70 stops.
View the map
4 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Tour
If you're strapped for time but want to see the very best of London - we've got just the ticket. This 4 hour hop-on hop-off ticket drops you to the doorstep of the city's most famous locations so you don't have to worry about reading maps and jumping on the tube! Hop-on or off at any of the 60 stops on the 3 different routes and explore Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, St Paul's and many other of London's most iconic landmarks. It's the perfect way to soak in panoramic sights of the capital when you're running on limited time!
Please note, that the studio is currently closed.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide updates on our website as an when the Studio Tour announces their reopening.
For any tickets booked, an automatic and full refund will be provided. If however you would prefer for us to hold your reservation in order to re-book your tickets once the Studio Tour has reopened, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your Booking Reference number.á
We are expecting a high volume of emails but please rest assured if you received our automated message a member of the Guest Relations team will respond as soon as possible, please allow up to 7 days to receive a response.
We recognise the disappointment this may cause, however thank you for your support and understanding at this time.
- Experience the magic of Harry Potter at the fascinating Warner Bros. Studio
- Adventure through The Great Hall, see Hagrid’s hut and climb aboard the Hogwarts Express
- See many of the costumes and props used to make the Harry Potter film series including Harry’s first robe
- Discover more about the film-making that went into Harry Potter
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London onboard our open top buses
- Hop-on or off as you please at the city’s most iconic locations
- Choose from 70 stops including Parliament Square, the London Eye and Buckingham Palace
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 7th December 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
Please Note: All customers must visit the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria to collect your tickets for 4 hour Hop-On Hop-Off London Bus Tour.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London:
Days of Operation: Daily
This tour runs daily at:
- 9:00am Entrance (departs 7:30am, check-in closes 7:15am)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs 8:00am, check-in closes 7:45am)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs 9:00am, check-in closes 8:45am)
- 12:00pm Entrance (departs 10:00am, check-in closes 9:45am)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs 11:00am, check-in closes 10:45am)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs 12:00pm, check-in closes 11:45am)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs 1:00pm, check-in closes 12:45pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs 2:00pm, check-in closes 1:45pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs 3:00pm, check-in closes 2:45pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs 4:00pm, check-in closes 3:45pm)
- Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH (see below map)
- Dorset Square, Bus Stop S on Gloucester Place – near Baker Street Station, off Marylebone Road (Click here to view map or Click here for directions from Baker Street Station)
- 9:00am Entrance (departs studio 12:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 2:00pm)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs studio 1:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 3:00pm)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs studio 2:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 4:00pm)
- 12:00pm Entrance (departs studio 3:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 5:00pm)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs studio 4:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 6:00pm)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs studio 5:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 7:00pm)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs studio 6:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 8:00pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs studio 7:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 9:00pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs studio 8:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 10:00pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs studio 9:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx.11:00pm)