Wembley Stadium Tour Tickets and Dates
- Please be aware that the stadium tour is only accessible through a guided tour. You will not be able to explore the stadium on your own. You can access the two new exhibitions individually without a guide before or after the tour, but the main stadium tour is fully guided.
Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 OWS
Nearest Train Stations: Wembley Stadium or Wembley Central
Nearest Underground Stations: Wembley Park or Wembley Central
Bus Routes: 18, 83, 92, 182 or 224
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
The TourThis award-winning tour takes you deep into the heart of Wembley Stadium to those areas usually reserved for the biggest names in sport and music. The tour includes access to the Dressing Rooms, Press Room, Players’ Tunnel, Pitchside and the iconic Royal Box, where you’ll have the opportunity to have your photograph taken with the world-famous FA Cup. New multimedia audio handsets are available in multiple languages (including British Sign Language), allowing you to fully immerse yourself in Wembley’s rich history.
The Crossbar Exhibition & Walk of Legends
Historical treasures, such as the 1966 World Cup Final crossbar and the Jules Rimet Trophy, are just some of the original items displayed within The Crossbar Exhibition and Walk of Legends. The exhibition has unlocked Wembley’s archives to showcase the stadium’s origins and heritage, such as the British Empire Exhibition of 1924.
England Home Dressing Room & Players’ Tunnel
Visit the England team’s changing room and envision the excitement in the air before a big game. Get a photo next to the shirts of the Three Lions squad and feel the tension in the Players’ Tunnel as you head towards the pitch.
Royal Box & Press Conference Room
Create your own magical FA Cup moment! You’ll have the chance to lift the trophy in the Royal Box and see what it’s like to face the world’s media in the Press Conference Room!
- The ultimate stadium experience for sports and entertainment fans
- Handsets featuring 360-degree videos and immersive digital experiences
- Memorabilia from the 1966 FIFA World Cup Final and the 1948 Olympic Games
- Sit in the Manager’s hotseat in the Press Conference Room
- Walk through the Player’s Tunnel and see the England Home Dressing Room
- Follow in the footsteps of FA Cup Winners and make your way to the Royal Box
- New and exclusive interactive multimedia guides in English, Spanish, German, French, Mandarin and British Sign Language
First Tour: 10:00am
Last Tour: 4:00pm
- All dates for December, January and February 4:00pm timeslots is closed
- 6 to 13, 22 to 31 October 2020
- 1 & 2, 11 to 24, 28 & 29 November 2020
- 24 to 26 December 2020
- 1, 5 to 6, 11 & 12, 18 & 19, 25 & 26 January 2021
- 4 to 6, 27 & 28 February 2021
- 20 & 21 March 2021
- 17 to 19, 23 & 24 April 2021
- 7, 8, 14, 15, 21 to 23 & 28 to 31 May 2021
- 1 to 30 June 2021
- 3 July 2021