Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour with Entries & Free Lunch Pack
What's Included in the tour
- Admissions to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Free Lunch Pack
- Free Walking Tour in London
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle is currently closed until further notice.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- This tour will depart promptly at 8:30am from April onward and return at approximately 8:00pm.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change. Please view the Schedule tab above for full information on closures.
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure.
Windsor CastleSteeped in history, Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Dating back to Norman times, with sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence royal Windsor. Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, a truly incredible structure complete with working lifts, running water, electricity and wine bottles, all in miniature!
Mysterious StonehengeThe true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Free Snack PackEnjoy a snack pack as part of this package, absolutely free – meaning you can spend more time exploring at each destination!
BathStanding proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
Roman Baths and Pump RoomsNo tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch–lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo–classical salon.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 8:00pm
- Entry to Windsor Castle State Apartments
- Visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and St George’s Chapel
- Visit Mysterious Stonehenge
- Free Lunch Pack
- Entrance to Roman Baths and Pump Rooms with spa water–tasting
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle*
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
- Tour Operates in English, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin and Korean.
Departure time: 8:30am
Return time: approx. 8:00pm
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Kensington and Victoria areas - subject to traffic conditions
Windsor Castle closures:
- 25 October 2019: State Apartments closed
- 13 December 2019: Semi-State Rooms closed
- 25 – 26 December 2019: Castle completely closed
St. George’s Chapel
- 13 December 2019 (closes at 3:30pm)
- 23 December 2019 (closes at 1:00pm)
- 24 December 2019 (closes at 1:00pm)
Queen Mary's Dolls' House
Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is currently closed until further notice.