Windsor Castle, City of Bath and Stonehenge with Free Lunch Pack
- What Included in the tour
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Free Lunch Pack
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
Whats Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry to Roman Baths
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- This tour will depart promptly at 8:30am from April onward and return at approximately 8:00pm.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change. Please view the Schedule tab above for full information on closures.
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure.
Steeped in history, Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Dating back to Norman times, with sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through-the-keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, a truly incredible structure complete with working lifts, running water, electricity and wine bottles, all in miniature!
You’ll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Plain. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty snack pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant. It means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Upon reaching Bath, you are given ample free time: perhaps enjoy tea at the pump rooms or visit the Jane Austen centre (entry not included).
This tour will finish at approximately 8:00pm in London.
- Entry to Windsor Castle State Apartments
- Visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House & St George’s Chapel
- Visit Mysterious Stonehenge
- Visit the City of Bath
- Free Lunch Pack
- Luxury coach
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
Days of Departure: DailyCheck-in time: 07:45am
Departure time: 08:30am
Return time: Approx. 8.00pm
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- When Windsor Castle is completely closed, we will visit Hampton Court instead.
- You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions.
- 25 – 26 December 2019: Castle completely closed
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is currently closed until further notice.