Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge tour with Free Lunch Pack
Tickets not available
Whats Included in the tour
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Free Lunch Pack
- Return Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
- Additional refreshments
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle is currently closed until further notice.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change. Please view the Schedule tab above for full information on closures.
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free Lunch pack
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31 March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure.
Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7.00pm
Free Walking Tour -
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The walking tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
- The Royal Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
- Visit Windsor Castle
- Visit Stonehenge
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Free Lunch Pack
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
- Tour operates in : Thursday
Days of departure: DailyCheck-in time: 8:00am
Departure time: 8:30am
Return time: approx. 7:00pm
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Kensington and Victoria areas - subject to traffic conditions
Windsor Castle closures:
- 25 October 2019: State Apartments closed
- 13 December 2019: Semi-State Rooms closed
- 25 – 26 December 2019: Castle completely closed
St. George’s Chapel
- 13 December 2019 (closes at 3:30pm)
- 23 December 2019 (closes at 1:00pm)
- 24 December 2019 (closes at 1:00pm)
Queen Mary's Dolls' House
Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is currently closed until further notice.