Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge tour Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
Whats Included in the tour
- All visitors over the age of 16 must download the NHS COVID-19 app before your visit. You are required to scan the NHS QR code on entry, or provide your name and contact details on arrival. This info will be kept securely for 21 days and will be provided to the NHS if requested.
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change. Please view the Schedule tab above for full information on closures.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2022. Show your given wristband to get the discount
Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7.00pm
- Visit Windsor Castle
- Visit Stonehenge
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Tour operates in : Thursday
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
Days of departure: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & SundayCheck-in time: 8:00am
Departure time: 8:30am
Return time: approx. 7:00pm
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
Windsor Castle closures:
- 25 and 26 December – Castle completely closed.
St. George’s Chapel
- 23 and 24 December – closes at 1:00pm.