Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath with Free Lunch Pack
What's Included in the tour
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Professional Guide
- Free Lunch Pack
- Walking Tour of Bath
- See Lacock Abbey
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry to Roman Baths
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle is currently closed until further notice.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- The meeting time is 7:30am sharp, and return at approximately 8pm.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change. Please view the Schedule tab above for full information on closures.
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure.
DescriptionVisit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip leaving from London Victoria.
Steeped in history, Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Dating back to Norman times, with sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence.
Enjoy a fascinating through-the-keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, a truly incredible structure complete with working lifts, running water, electricity and wine bottles, all in miniature!
You’ll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Plain. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Travel to this quaint English village with cobbled streets that look straight off the pages of a storybook! See the beautiful Lacock Abbey and have the opportunity to take photos of this historical and quirky country house.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. Take a walking tour, seeing the gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture and the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio.
This tour will finish at approximately 8:00pm in London.
- Entry to Windsor Castle State Apartments
- Visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House & St George’s Chapel
- We arrive early at Windsor Castle to beat the Summer queues
- Visit Mysterious Stonehenge
- A Walking Tour of the stunning City of Bath
- See Lacock Abbey in the gorgeous village of Lacock
- Free Lunch Pack
- Luxury coach
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
April 2019 to September 2019: Daily
October 2019 to March 2020: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Check-in time: 7:30am
Departure time: 8:00am
Return time: approx. 8:00pm
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Kensington and Victoria areas - subject to traffic conditions
Windsor Castle closures:
- 25 October 2019: State Apartments closed
- 13 December 2019: Semi-State Rooms closed
- 25 – 26 December 2019: Castle completely closed
St. George’s Chapel
- 13 December 2019 (closes at 3:30pm)
- 23 December 2019 (closes at 1:00pm)
- 24 December 2019 (closes at 1:00pm)
Queen Mary's Dolls' House
Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is currently closed until further notice.