Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge tour with Free Lunch Pack
Whats Included in the tour
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Free Lunch Pack
- Return Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
- Other food and beverages
- Please note that on Friday 22nd March Windsor Castle will be closed.
- State Apartments at Windsor Castle will be closed on 22nd March, 2nd May, 16th June and 17th June 2019
- On 18th May 2019, Windsor Castle will be closed. On 21st April 2019, Windsor Castle will not open until 1pm.
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle will be closed to visitors from Friday, 6 July, until further notice.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure.
Days of departure:Windsor Castle is closed on the following dates:
October 2018 to March 2019 : Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
April 2019 to March 2020 : Daily
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
- 22 March 2019
- 18th – 19th April 2019
- 3rd May 2019
- 18th May 2019
- 17th June 2019
- 25th – 26th December 2019
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- When Windsor Castle is completely closed, we will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7.00pm
Free Walking Tour -
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The walking tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
- The Royal Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
This spring, have the extra special chance to explore the Royal Wedding exhibition at Windsor Castle. Celebrating the marriage of HRH Princess Eugenie and Mr Jack Brooksbank, this exhibition will display the Princess’s exquisite wedding dress, HRH Princess Beatrice of York’s maid-of-honour dress and for the first ever time, the Greville Emerald Kokoshnik Tiara, which was lent to Princess Eugenie by Her Majesty The Queen.
- Visit Windsor Castle
- Visit Stonehenge
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Free Lunch Pack
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
- Tour operates in : Thursday