Go Yonda Tour
- Fully comprehensive motor insurance; maximum excess liability for damage to the car is £750 which can be eliminated by taking the Loss Damage Waiver for £12.50 subject to Yonda’s terms and conditions
- Congestion Charge
- Car booster seat for a child 4 years or older
- Chauffeur - you will be driving
- The Loss Damage Waiver is an additional £12.50; if you do not take it and the car is damaged during the tour, you will be liable to pay up to £750 to cover the cost of repair unless all costs are recovered from a third party, subject to Yonda’s terms and conditions
- Yonda operate in London, and whilst they will contact you to offer to re-schedule if key roads are closed (or if you can’t re-schedule you can cancel and receive a full refund), Yonda will not be liable to you if roads are closed along the route
- You must give at least 24 hours notice in order to cancel this tour
- To drive the Yonda tour, a driver must bring the following documentation on arrival at Yonda before the tour – if you have a UK driving licence: driving licence and credit or debit card (matching the name on the driving licence), if you have a non-UK driving licence: Driving licence (and, if it’s in a non-Roman script eg. Arabic, Chinese etc, also an International Driving Licence is required) and passport or national ID card and a credit or debit card (matching the name on the driving licence).
- All drivers will have to sign the Yonda agreement, setting out full terms and conditions, on arrival at Yonda before the tour.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour start time. If you arrive late, Yonda will try to arrange for you to take a tour as soon as possible on the day. If no alternative tour is available on the day, Yonda will do their best to re-schedule to a time and date that’s convenient.
- Yonda cannot look after any of your property for you whilst you take the tour (although there is space in the car for your personal possessions).
Daily 15 minute intervals between 11.30am and 7.00pm
Departure Point: Q-Park car park, on the Hyde Park side of Park Lane, opposite the Grosvenor House Hotel, a short walk from Marble Arch and Hyde Park Corner.
- Your own private sightseeing tour of London
- From the comfort of your own stylish 2-seat convertible Yonda car
- In 60-90 minutes, see London’s iconic sights and hidden gems in the city
- Be entertained by the fascinating, witty commentary
DescriptionDiscover London like you’ve never seen it before and say hello to the new way of sightseeing!
Explore the city from the driving seat of your own stylish 2-seat convertible Yonda car. A car that’s nimble enough to navigate London’s side streets but sassy enough to hold its own on London’s widest avenues. And because you’re in a car, you can get into London’s most interesting areas: the iconic sights of course – Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and Parliament Square – but also the hidden gems off the beaten track that other tours can’t access – the heart of Mayfair, Seven Dials and Soho – a truly unique tour. A really fun adventure!
The carefully-planned easy-to-follow route is shown on the car’s in-built sat nav and, thanks to the clever GPS technology, you’ll be entertained by the smart, witty commentary based on your exact location. You’ll hear what it is that makes London the greatest city on earth – the history, fashion, theatre, music and magical moments in its popular culture. Even born-and-bred Londoners will uncover great facts and stories about this wonderful city! Guaranteed you’ll have stories to write home about!
Arrive at Yonda’s HQ on London’s prestigious Park Lane and buckle up! In 60-90 minutes you’ll experience the real London – with no crowds, no hassle, no guide books, no maps – just the freedom and comfort of your own private tour in the car with a tank full of personality!
Tour highlights: Explore the refined streets of Mayfair taking in its 5-star hotels and the exclusive Bond Street, historic St James’s and its Palace, the bright lights of Piccadilly Circus and theatre land, vibrant Soho and Covent Garden, the glorious Trafalgar Square, the corridors of power along Whitehall and Downing Street, leading to the splendour of Parliament Square and Big Ben and finally the majesty of the Mall and Buckingham Palace.
Commentary highlights – Packed full of fun and fascinating facts and stories. Discover where the Queen was born, the famous store which sold the first can of baked beans in the UK, the birthplace of football, the unlikely street where the Beatles gave their last ever live performance, which fashion designer scrawled an obscenity in a jacket he made for Prince Charles, the London shop which sold a hat that would go on to become an iconic piece in cinema history and much more. Hear amazing anecdotes about royalty, celebrities and film legends. Delve into the rich history of this magical capital.